Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Extremely Original 1955 Jaguar XK140 MC Drophead Coupe with Rare Factory Overdrive: Matching Numbers Survivor and Black-Plate California CarThis 1955 Jaguar XK140 MC Drophead Coupe with rare factory overdrive is an incredibly original matching numbers example just out of 55 year ownership. Black with tan interior. A life-long black-plate California car out of over 5 decades of loving ownership. A car that was clearly always pampered and cherished. It's almost impossible to find a performance model MC equipped with factory overdrive. This XK140MC DHC is mechanically strong and runs and drives well. A rust free California car with a very straight body and excellent door fit. Easily restore or drive and enjoy as a preservation class car. Chassis: S817607DNEngine: G4233-8SHigh-Performance MC with C-Type Cylinder HeadFactory OverdriveMatching NumbersPreservation Class Survivor Same Owner for the Last 55 YearsLife-Long Black Plate California Car Note: Car is titled under engine number
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door