AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1953 F100 (Prince George, VA) $39,999 obo You are looking at a beautiful Arizona pickup truck with 16K on full ground up restoration with an all steel body, tilt hood, 351 Windsor bored to 377cu (rated @ 375 HP) bench tested and 'balance' engine with bearing added. C-6 transmission with Hertz shifter and Ford 9 inch posi rear end. New improvements include but are not limited to a total new interior including carpet, headliner, seats, console, all new window and windshield glass, a new Vintage Air and heat system, stereo sound system, new mustang II front end install, new racing aluminum radiator with dual fans, new 4 barrel elec. Edelbrock carburetor and new 351 intake manifold, new stainless headers and exhaust plus new tires and wheels. This paint job is fantastic and the truck runs and drives great. Power Steering, Power Disc Brakes. Air Conditioning, AM/FM Radio stereo sound, CD Player, Tilt steering Wheel. The vehicle is completely documented, it has been meticulously maintained and garage kept since completion. Please call our friend Joe at 804-586-1698
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door