Country Classic Cars LLC
2149 E Frontage Rd
1993 Chevy Camaro Z28. Offical Pase car of the 77th indianapolis 500. Very well kept. Low miles. Great body and paint. Nice original interior. T-tops. 5.7L Lt1 V8. Auto 275hp posi track rear end. PS. 4 wheels power disc breaks. A/C. 1 of 633. Produced. Collector car. Runs/Drives
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door