Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1960 Austin FX4 London Taxi-Cab: Overflowing with British Charm This original 1960 Austin Healey FX4 London Taxi-Cab is a highly collectible car and presentable driver. Black with grey interior. A solid, straight, and honest example. It runs and drives well. A four-door RWD taxi with a diesel engine and 3-speed automatic transmission. In its day the FX4 was the most widely used taxi in London. The FX4 was designed by Austin in collaboration with Mann & Overton, the London taxi dealership that commissioned it and Carbodies, the coachbuilder that built the body and assembled the cab ready for sale. This charming 1960 Austin FX4 should not be overlooked.Price: $21,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1963 Bentley S3 Continental Saloon
1974 Ferrari 365 GT4 Berlinetta Boxer
1961 Maserati 3500 GT Spyder
1952 Mercedes-Benz 220A
1962 Aston Martin DB4 Series II
1958 Aston Martin DB24
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door