GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1973 Ford Ranchero Squire for your consideration. This exceptional Ranchero was fitted with the optional 400ci V8 motor which was paired with a 3-speed automatic transmission. The motor and transmission work effortlessly together to power this unique vehicle down the road with ease.
This is a top of the line Ranchero Squire which featured wood paneling and chrome accents throughout both the interior and exterior. The exterior is finished in Tan and sports a textured bed liner in a matching color. Inside the car/truck is an extremely clean tan leather interior with a brown dashboard. Other interior features include air conditioning and radio. Driving Ford Rancheros is made extremely easy due to their car chassis along with power steering and brakes.
The Ranchero is undoubtedly a unique vehicle with its car-based truck shape. For the 1972 year, the Ranchero was restyled to match the update on Ford's Torino. In 1973 the front end was changed yet again to meet new safety standards in the US. The 1973 Ranchero is a sleek looking vehicle that is ready to cruise down the open road. Please call or email today with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door