Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1967 Jaguar 3.8 S-Type Saloon: Left-Hand-Drive and Factory 4-Speed Manual with OverdriveThis 1967 Jaguar 3.8 S-Type Saloon is a beautiful example equipped with a rare and desirable factory 4-speed manual gearbox with overdrive. Burgundy metallic with tan leather interior and hard to find left-hand-drive. The car was restored about 15 years ago and still presents very nicely with shiny paint and chrome. The body is nice and straight with good panel and door fit. The underside is clean and solid. It runs and drives excellent and is just begging to be enjoyed by its next loving owner. A lot of car for the money and just in time for some fun spring driving. This lovely Jaguar 3.8 S-Type Saloon signifies an excellent value in today's classic car market and is not to be missed. Desirable 3.8 Engine and Rare Factory 4-Speed Manual Gearbox with OverdriveHard to Find Left-Hand-Drive ModelHandsome Older Restoration Mechanically Excellent Superb Value Price: $17,950
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door