200 E Cypress St
This 1973 Mercedes-Benz 220D is believed to have 33k original miles and sold new in California, the car features factory A/C and is powered by a naturally-aspirated 2.2-liter inline-four diesel mated with an automatic transmission. This W115 is in immaculate condition. This car is in original condition and has original CA blue/yellow plates. It runs and drives great.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door