One of a kind, ALL STEEL - Custom Roadster!
*468CI - 4BBL Dual quad
*Billet Specialty Serpentine pulleys
*Ceramic coated exhaust manifolds
*Turbo 400 with local shifter
*Heater and defroster
Suspension & Exhaust
*Fatman Mustang II front end
*Chevy 10 Bolt rear-end positraction
*Triangulated 4 link
*Accuair air ride
*2 1/2" stainless with 3 chamber Flowmaster mufflers
*Front power disc brakes
*Corvette Blue paint
*Old School 17" and 18" wheels - front 17" rear 18"
*Body from Reno, Nevada
*Custom steel grill, parking and turn signals
*Hood Front and rear fenders
*Car door lengthened 14" with bear claw latches
*Hand made running boards, firewall, rear half of car, custom trunk
*Flaming River Billet steering column
*Ididit billet steering wheel
*Full length console with 4 cup holders
*Custom dash with auto meter gauges
*4 bucket seats, power on the front seats
*Billet specialty gas and brake pedals
*Alpine Stereo with disc and MP3 player
Much, much more...$100k build.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door