*Stunning Bronze/Copper paint
*Short Bed - Stepside
*3 speed manual on floor
*5 year old comprehensive restoration
*New sill plates
*New door panels
*New fenders, door skins and tailgate
*New base coat clear coat
*Mustang Bucket seats
*New polished tilt steering column
*New 15" Corvette rally wheels, trim rings and center caps
*Newer radial tires
*New bed - new chrome strips and wood
*New chrome grill, mirrors, door handles and trim
*Custom Grant steering wheel
*New gas tank
*Manual steering and brakes
All gauges work. Runs and drives very nice. The paint looks incredible in the sun. Must see in person to appreciate.
Showdown Motors Inc.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door