East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Lillington , NC
Stk#151 1937 Pontiac Coupe
All steel body and fenders. You don't see many of these.
Painted Red with Silver pinstripes, head light visors, original grill and Indian emblem are good. Front & rear bumpers like new. Chrome hood handles are like new. The driver side outside mirror, door handles are like new. Trunk handle shaved off, power antenna and all the rubber like new. Black vinyl on running boards good. The glass is like new, black fender welt. Real wire chrome rims Tru Spoke. White letter BF Goodrich radial T/A tires like new. Stainless taillights are good. The gas cap is good. A real eye full.
The interior is gray Velour on bucket seats, back jump seats, door panels, kick panels with speakers, back side panels, head liner, sun visors all like new. Wood grain gauge cluster with SunPro White face gauges, Niko AM/FM/Cassette radio in dash, Vintage A/C & Heat, Ididit chrome tilt column with Black leather 1/2 wrapped Billet steering wheel, Lokar Auto shifter in floor, custom window cranks and door handles. Gray carpet with gray carpeted floor mats. Sill plates like new. Battery relocated to the trunk.
Powered by a 350 engine with Automatic transmission with 1200 miles since built. Finned aluminum valve covers, Edelbrock intake, Holley carb, Hooker Hugger black headers, chrome oil dip stick, Lokar transmission dip stick, Mallory ignition, stainless firewall, Walker radiator, electric fan, stainless overflow tank, dual exhaust, chrome air cleaner, chrome water neck.
Mustang II front end with Rack & Pinion power steering, upper and lower control arms tubular, 9" Ford rear end. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door