Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This car is unmodified from new with the exception of the updated sound system featuring Bluetooth, 1200 watts, 2 6x9 speakers, base speaker in trunk, and 2 door fitted speakers. The previous owner took great pride in maintaining this Monte Carlo with work done in the last 18 months including: -Engine rebuild (matching numbers)
-Brakes system over
-New vinyl top
The Monte Carlo is in great condition both mechanically and cosmetically. The engine compartment, trunk and undercarriage are all in excellent rust free condition. This Monte Carlo can be your weekend show car or weekly daily driver. It is completely reliable and comfortable to drive on todays' roads and highways.
The Chevrolet comes with a clean California title and a smog certification dated 8/20/21. Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
We are always looking to consign and buy classic cars, muscle cars, and European sports cars.
Our consignment program is simple: no cost to you if it doesn't sell, 93% sell rate.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door