Crown Concepts LLC
3930 W. Costco Drive
This is a rare find in today's world of Classic Cars. This Chevrolet Caprice Custom Coupe, built in 1966, features its known formal roof line and options. And the fact it was bought and owned by the same owners since 1967, in Tucson, Arizona, makes it special.
This car is an expertly and correctly restored example of this model. Great care was taken during the entire restoration process, and we have extensive documentation ranging from the original purchase contract through the receipts for its restoration. And this Caprice has been garaged since the restoration and has 55 miles since it was done.
Ordered and delivered with a 396 V-8/325 H P, Turbo-Hydramatic 400, and all the power equipment available, to include power seat, air conditioning, power windows, and so much more. And the paint is the correct paint, the interior looks like the day it came onto the showroom in November 1966. One Sweet Ride!
If you have this car on your Bucket List, or been thinking about a true 60's Classic, this is the one. Be first!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door