Duffys Classic Cars
250 CLASSIC CAR COURT SW
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
1966 Pontiac GTO Hardtop Tri-Power
John Delorean and his crew first created the GTO in 1964 by wedging a big block into a small body, in many people's minds creating the Muscle Car Era. Well, who would have known what Detroit was about to usher in. Then introduce a gas inhaling Tri-Power set up and presto, a legend. In 1966 Pontiac did a total redesign of their A Body warrior and created the iconic "Coke Bottle Body" look. Here is one fabulous example of that redesign, with that upper echelon of power available and a more street-able automatic transmission, in a great color combination. This Tri-Power 389 is a fresh rebuild with a fresh installed in a full professionally restored Goat withPHS documentation. Don't miss out on your chance to own a nut and bolt restored, highly desirable, and correct Tri-Power Muscle Car today.
Correct, Smooth, detailed 389 CID V8 with 360 Horsepower Tri Power, YR code
Smooth shifting Powerglide automatic Transmission
Dash Delco AM Radio with correct Power Antenna
Finished in Starlight Black with Pebble Grain Black Vinyl Top
Correct new Parchment Bucket Seat interior
Full length console with storage and correct Shifter
Optional Power Steering
Factory Optional Power Brakes with front discs
3.55 open Rear End
Correct Pontiac Rally Clock in the Dash
120 MPH Speedometer with 60XXX miles showing on the Odometer
Safety Guard Padded Dash and Sunvisors and Color Keyed Seat Belts
Performance Tuned Dual Exhaust with Chrome Tips
New set of Coker Redline Radial Tires P217/75R14
New Rally II Wheels with trim rings and center caps
Owner's Manual and Pontiac Historical Documentation Included
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door