1976 Pontiac Trans Am An unmolested number matching car. 455, original Borg Warner Super T10 3:55 rearend. Great condition and an excellent investment. No rust, no dents, no repairs, no scratches. Still has red oxide primer from factory underneath. Funtional vacuum door on shaker. Has 8' Snowflakes but came with rallye IIs. PHS certified with build sheet.455CI, 4-Speed, Factory A/C Car, Driver Quality, No Rust! Nice car, Gets compliments everywhere it goes, Paint shines but shows some wear, Interior is nice but dash is cracked, A/C Not Hooked Up and No Extra Parts, Headliner is good but does sag a little, Rebuilt 455 Runs and Drives Great, Trans Shifts Great but sometimes pops out of 2nd, Overall it is a great car, rust free, and fun to drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door