American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1965 CHEVROLET CHEVELLE MALIBU C-796 Presented here is a beautiful 1965 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu Convertible, with modern engineering hiding under the hood. This beautiful PPG Viper Red Chevelle is the perfect mix of old and new. The restoration was completed in 2016, with few changes since then. In fact, the Chevelle has seen just under 550 miles since completion. A complete list of features and options includes: 5.7L LS1 aluminum V8 engine, 4L60E Automatic Transmission, Power Steering, New Power Front Disc Brakes, New Aluminum Radiator, New Classic A/C, Center Console Storage, Original Factory Re-Chrome Grill & Chrome Bumpers/Mirrors, Rubber Floormats, Black Convertible Boot, Retro AM/FM/Bluetooth/AUX Stereo, New 17 inch BOYD Chrome Wheels, and newer tires! More new features added: New custom interior, New convertible top, New wiring harness, New gas tank, New brake lines, New March billet pulley system, New stainless steel exhaust, mufflers and shocks. A full rebuild on the transmission and the entire suspension was also recently completed. You definitely couldn't build one this nice for less than our asking price. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door