AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1965 Shelby Cobra 'Trevor's Creed' (Birmingham, AL) $59,999 obo This is not your ordinary 1965 cobra re-creation, powered by a 427 side oiler with a 5 Spd manual this will blow the doors off of most of the reproductions on the market. Built by the famous automotive designer and engineer Trevor Creed. Trevor moved here from Germany to work for Chrysler. Dubbed Trevor's creed this car has been featured in many car magazines in Germany. The entire build was documented and photographed and is in a scrap book that contains all of the correspondence between Trevor and Everett Morrison and the entire build down to the leather samples for the Conolly leather seats. This was built to be a true gentleman's cobra with no detail overlooked. Custom made Conolly leather seats, a fire suppression system, duel oil filters and oil cooler, real knock off wheels, and real Smith gauges. This car was built to be an extremely reliable and drivable car. This cobra drives like it wants to jump out of its paint. The gearing in the car is also fantastic with the fifth year being really tall so you can cruise at high-speeds without burning up too much fuel. Unlike most cobras this one is very comfortable to drive. The interior of this car is flawless and the body and paint are near flawless. This car is ready to roll and can be driven anywhere, everything was done to exact specs.. Please check out steelcityclassics.com for more clean classic cars. Please call Lee at 205-492-0870 for more info
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door