Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1963 Buick Skylark Special with custom pearl white paint and custom graphics is show ready all around and lowered just right. With a rebuilt 218 aluminum V8 backed by a 2-speed automatic transmission all you need to do is sit back and cruise to the blues. Rear built rear-end with custom sweet pearl white interior with bucket seats all redone including the headliner.
Offered at $18,000 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1959 Chevy Impala Show Stopper Near New Build
1932 Chevy Confederate 2 Door Sedan Street Rod
1974 Chevy C10 Short Box All New 500 Miles
1936 Ford 3 Window Coupe Stunning Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1935 Chevy Sedan Stunning 383 Stroker
1955 Chevy Pro Touring All Steel Stunning Truck
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door