VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
This "Fast n Furious" Monte Carlo is bad to the bone. It was recently sent out to Dennis McCarthy of Vehicle Effects in California, the builder of all the "Fast N Furious" cars, where it had a brand new, potent Chevy 400 with an aggressive thumper cam installed. The car sounds race ready you must hear this car run. It will put a big smile on your face!.
This particular car is a very special vehicle driven by the main star, Lucas Black, and was the main jump car used in "Fast N Furious: Tokyo Drift." The car comes with a Very Rare Certificate from Universal Studios and also has a title. And as a bonus, Dennis McCarthy has signed the hood.
Universal is not releasing cars to the public anymore for liability reasons, which is making these cars very hard to come by. That is increasing their value and making them very collectible. This Monte Carlo is so collectible that scale model cars were based on it.
Dennis McCarthy said that of all the "Fast N Furious" cars, this Monte Carlo is his all-time favorite. He compares this car to the record-breaking sale at Mecum Auction of the Eleanor from "Gone in Sixty Seconds," which sold for $1 million.
The condition of this car is outstanding for a movie car.
This car is consigned by the seller and is located in Florida. It is not for display at our location.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door