25020 Lakeland Blvd
Its hard to overstate just how nice this car is. The paint and body work is laser strait, the doors open and close with a confident CLICK, all the windows operate silk smooth, she rides like a new car, and clips down the highway at 80 with the cruise on. With 28,550 miles on the clock since her restoration, and a 300 mile road trip just this past weekend, she’s reliable and well proven. A car I wouldn’t hesitate to jump in and drive to Arizona.
Ram Jet 350
Modern heat and A/C
Modern sound system
Classic Instruments gauges (speedo is off 8 MPH to the low side at 75MPH)
Wabbits Wood dash panels
Power Rack and Pinion steering
Power brakes (Disc/Drum)
Mustang II front suspension
10 bolt rear end (3:42’s)
Stainless fuel tank
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door