VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
1931 Independent Coupe. Chevrolet 1931 had a higher larger radiator with headlights mounted on a bowed tie bar and sporty wire wheels that were now standard. This is one very handsome Coupe recently and nicely restored. It has the trunk back with rear mount spare. The exterior is laser straight and clad in Cobalt Blue and black contrasted with wire wheels and wide whitewalls. The car appears to be a frame-off restoration with a mirror image painted on a good fit body. Interior - gray mohair looks showroom. For power, it has a wonderful Chevy 6 cylinder OHV 50 HP with 3-speed manual transmission. You see many Model A Fords; 31 Chevy Coupes are few and far between. This one looks fresh and crisp, and runs and drives whisper quiet. Call our classic car division at 815-385-8408 for more vehicle information.
Roll Up Windshield and Rear Window
5 Wide Whitewalls on Cream Wheels
Chevrolet Floor Mat
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door