2003 N. Broadway
1968 Dodge Charger, 383 w/4-spd. Rotisserie restoration. Originally an A/C car with an automatic transmission. Pretty much a flawless looking car plus it runs and drives super.
For now I will let the pictures tell you about this Muscle Car.
For more information and or pictures please don’t hesitate to call us seven days a week up until 11:30 PM central at 620-249-7977 that’s our business cell phone. Also check How are entire inventory of MuscleCars/hot rods/antique cars/rat rods on the web at www.loughmillermotors.com
We ship worldwide and we have for the past eight or 10 years and we’ve been in business for 33 years at the same location.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1964 Chevy Impala 2-dr. HDTP
1956 Chevy nostalgia 4-dr
1967 Dodge Coronet R/T 440
1939. Ford Deluxe 2-dr. Sedan
Pittsburg , KS
1960 CHEVY CORVAIR w/only 33000 miles
1949 Chevrolet Series 4100 with unique bed
Pittsburg , KS
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door