702 N 1st St.
You can not walk by and not take a second look at this stunning Bright Red 1962 Chevy Bel Air two door sedan! Its powered by a great running and sounding 409 4bb V8 engine backed up by a smooth shifting 4 speed transmission. This Red on Red Bel air looks great inside and out and was rotisserie restored a few years ago and still looks great. Its undercarriage has been blasted and painted body color and looks fantastic. Its exterior paint looks nice with real nice chrome setting it off. Its red bench seat interior has also been completely restored and looks fantastic. It comes equipped with air ride suspension at all 4 corners Z06 corvette front disc brakes stainless steal dual exhaust and is riding on 18 inch Rocket Chrome wheels up front with 20 Inch rims on the rear. This Bel AIr not only looks great inside and out it runs and drives great as well. Not to many Bel Air Sedans out there for sale and very few with 409 4 speeds! Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door