GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer the ever elegant, first generation Lincoln Town Car; this 1989 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series. This 89 Signature Series Town Car remains in exceptional original condition throughout. Cosmetically the car shows very well in black on black with a black fabric top.
The car is powered by its 5.0 liter V8, automatic transmission and rear wheel drive. Mechanically, the car runs and drives great, all options seem to be operating as they should. Highlights include whitewall Michelin tires, keypad entry, AM/FM/Cassette player, air conditioning, owners manual, and Lincoln Premium Sound. This is a great opportunity to acquire the now classic, top of the line first generation Lincoln Town Car. One of America's top luxury cars.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door