Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1957 Mercedes Benz 300SL Roadster This 1957 Mercedes 300SL Roadster is a matching numbers vehicle. Offered in cream with a red leather interior, originally born with silver. Same owner for last 30 yrs. Great driver, Mechanically excellent. This would be the first time being publically offered in 30 years. Very presentable driver. Matching NumbersSame Owner for 30 years First time offered to the publicFor only $1,95,000 FIRM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door