1930 Chevrolet four-door sedan rear suicide doors Barn find and all original then has been kept in a climate controlled garage for the last 30 years!!! It's All original except for the paint was repainted in the early 80s its a all the wood is original and in 100%perfect condition and it is free of dry rot has the original 19 inch rims it's even sitting on the original rubber of course the rubber need to replaced. A little over 30,000 original miles meant condition body no Bondo no rust no dents Motor is perfect starts and runs I haven't tried to drive it don't know if the brakes work or not didn't want to chance it I have all the original equipment headlights door handles all trim basically everything that the car had I still have it down to the old hand crank starter lever in the front. All the fenders and step boards or rust free Bondo free the whole car is rust and bondo free the wood is original and free of rott. I have the original California title and tag plate. Oh yeah has the manual trans. Low miles.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door