Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
1973 DeTomaso Pantera L just in from private collection of local doctor thinning his collection. 90% original paint. has original wheels with sale. numbers matching un-molested 351 engine with all original fire cleaner-carburetor engine cover and exhaust. original interior looks great. the painter is one of the most sought after collector cars on the market today. with so many modified cars on the market few original cars like this are seen today.
Please feel welcome to visit our 20k sq ft Botique /showroom in tropical Osprey, and our 58000 sq ft warehouse on 301 with its full restoration center, or you may contact one of our friendly sales representatives online or over the phone at your convenience for more information on this beautiful collector quality car.
Please contact one of our expert sales consultants for the most complete information on this beautiful vehicle. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have, give you a complete walk-around, and in the process, supply you with the most detailed description of the vehicle. We offer financing options on your purchase through only the best classic car financing companies in the business, with approved credit. Our customers buy with confidence. Since 1977 we have bought and sold quality classic collector cars all over the world.
CALL US 7 days a week at 941-355-1955
Shipping world wide door to door NO PROBLEM. call us for quotes.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door