Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1972 Ferrari 246GT Dino: Desirable European Model Originally Born in Attractive Marrone MetallizzatoThis 1972 Ferrari 246GT Dino is a highly desirable European model that was originally born in attractive Marrone Metallizzato (metallic brown). Currently red with its original tan interior, chassis 04340 is a very straight, solid, and honest example just out of long term ownership. The motor runs but the clutch needs servicing for the car to be driveable. An extremely exciting opportunity to own an iconic and increasingly collectible 246GT Dino. Chassis no. 04340Sought-After European ExampleOffered with its Marcel Masini History ReportOriginal Delivered in Desirable Marrone MetallizzatoPrice: $329,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door