American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1937 FORD TUDOR HUMPBACK SEDAN This 1937 Ford Humpback sedan has received a mild update yet retains the beautiful classic lines and styling. Powered by a modern GM 350 V-8 and floor shift mounted 350 automatic transmission, it starts, drives and stops perfectly. Other updates are A/C, new glass (door glass is one piece without the vent window), subtle two tone tan/beige paint with complimenting green pinstripe, AM/FM/CD stereo, American Racing wheels with P235/60R15 rear and 195/60R14 front, auxiliary electric cooling fan, tilt steering wheel and New Interior covering with front and rear bench style seating. The interior features the original style gauges with a new auxiliary water temp gauge mounted below the dash. The unique Deco styled center mount radio is in place. The classic teardrop headlights now have internal turn signals. The distinctive crank out windshield is retained and functional. All body and fenders are steel and in great condition. This is a great driving fun classic. GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door