Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1973 Lamborghini Jarama 400 GT: One of Lamborghini's Rarest Models with Just 177 Produced This 1973 Lamborghini Jarama is one of the rarest of all production Lamborghinis and an incredibly desirable model that's an excellent original candidate for straightforward restoration. Red with black interior. This 1973 Jarama 400 GT is one of just 177 produced. The car runs, drives, stops, and is very original. A very exciting opportunity to own and restore a rare and highly collectible piece of Lamborghini history. Price: $87,500
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door