Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
Absolutely stunning 1971 El-camino. Strong running 502 BIG BLOCK! with aluminum heads. Auto with power windows, power steering, power brakes (front disc) and cold Vintage A/C! SS badging / trim with show quality paint & brightwork! Vinyl top with matching black interior in excellent condition. Very comfortable TMI stitched Bucket seats, Torq Thrust wheels, and other tasteful upgrades. Will not disappoint! SEE THE VIDEO for a walk around and sound!
Shipping offered worldwide
Financing up to 94 months!
Call NOW! 941-355-1955
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door