MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1970 1/2 Camaro RS Z/28 (Stock#281) Beautiful West Coast car fully restored with receipts, gorgeous exterior paint, excellent black interior, it’s a must see true collectible item- Real Z/28/RS Split Bumper •Numbers Matching LT1 350 V8 •TH400 Automatic Transmission •12 Bolt rear end- posi unit •Black bucket seats •Center console-Staple shifter •Power Steering-Power Disc brakes •Dual exhaust-Sounds great •Correct Wheels-Goodyear Tires •Modern Vintage stereo •100% Financing is available •Monthly Payment:$853.24 to $934.87 •Interest rate / APR:5.19% to 7.99% •Exact rate is determined credit profile •Insured Delivery to your garage •100% Feedback dealership •Family owned and operated •Over 30 years of experience •Call or text today 847-848-1850
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door