GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1956 Ford Fairlane for your consideration. It is powered by a 302ci V8 motor paired with automatic overdrive transmission. This sweet custom Fairlane has power steering, power disc brakes, aluminum radiator and Edelbrock carb. The car rides on a Mustang II suspension. All together this makes for an awesome machine that is powerful, comfortable, and easy to drive.
The exterior is finished in the classic color combination of white and red and that scheme continues into the interior. Chrome trim and accents can be found everywhere both inside and out from the grille and bumpers, all of the way to the trim around the gauges on the dashboard. A B&M shifter is located on the floor and makes it simple to select the right gear on the automatic transmission.
This Ford Fairlane is in great condition and would make for a great weekend or evening cruiser. Please call or email with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door