702 N 1st St.
This 1939 Chevy is a real piece of Art! The previous owner has owned and enjoyed this Cool Street rod for the past 22 years now its your turn!. The restorer started with a good solid classic and did a amazing chop of 3 1/2 inches and painted it Porsche indian red with shaved door handles. It comes equipped with a nice running V8 engine automatic transmission power steering front disc brakes grand gt steering wheel tachometer gauges quick silver shifter tinted windows air conditioning power antenna Alpine CD player and is riding on a nice set of Cragar Chrome rims. It has a very spacious grey cloth bucket seat interior. This is a great driving street rod that handles great and looks amazing. Its red exterior was laid out beautifully over a laser straight and solid body. If you are looking for a head turning street rod this is it! Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door