Silver Creek Classics
11350 Duffield Ave nw
Maple Lake, MN
Maple Lake, MN
1962 Chevy Impala 2-door hardtop. Quality restore of an excellent solid body top and bottom surviver. Straight body, both bumpers new. Excellent stock (Code 936 Ermine White) white finish done in base coat/clear coat for that shinny look. Interior (Code 874 Red) now all new very attractive bench seat red/white. Even new red correct carpet and door panels. Detailed dash and trunk. New complete weather stripping. Excellent glass. Detailed fresh 350/4 BL, stock headers new dual exhaust. PS, power disc brakes for more safety. 350 Turbo AT. Runs/looks/drives sweet. Expensive polished alloys and radials. Many peoples favorite year of the 1962, 63, 64 models. Why restore and wait years? Enjoy now right off our fast delivery truck. $23,950.
Bob 1-866-641-7427, WE OFFER OUR OWN NATIONWIDE SHIPPING AT A MUCH BETTER RATE! WE MAKE IT EASY View our entire inventory online: Classic442.com . Please Call Bob for availability. Bob 1-866-641-7427
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door