Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1976 Ferrari 308GTB: Extremely Rare Fiberglass ModelThis 1976 Ferrari 308GTB is an extremely rare and highly sought-after fiberglass example. Red with tan leather interior. It's one of only 712 Vetroresina 308 GTBs produced. This car is in excellent original condition with 76k miles and is mechanically superb. It comes accompanied by its tool roll, jack, and owners manual. Rebuilt engine with high compression pistons and performance cams. Paint and interior believed to be original. With only 712 examples built, this fiberglass308GTB is a very promising investment. -Ultra Rare and Desirable Vetroresina/Fiberglass Car-Collectible Early Production Model-Accompanied by Books and ToolsPrice: $167,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door