Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
Just in from private collection and on display in multiple museums this very are "Barrellback Woodie. 1 of only 24 know to exist and a show stopping pristine example. all original wood in fabulous shape. one of the best examples on the market today. A true center piece of any collection.
Maroon Fenders with White Ash and Mahagony Wood sides and trunk lid
Dark Red Leather Interior
241 CI L-Head Inline 6 Cylinder Engine
Fluid Drive Transmission
Purchased from Palm Springs, CA after stunning restoration about 9 years ago.
Came from excellent collection with full time staff to preserve the cars
Highly optioned with seating for 9
Large Chrome roof rack with wood spears
Beautiful Mother-of-Pearl door trim, dash trim and steering wheel
One of 24 estimated remaining Barrellbacks
Stunning restoration and drives beautifully
Full CCCA Classic
Please call us at 941-355-1955 for a complete personal walk around and detailed description . we can ship this car world wide door to door no problem. SEE THE VIDEO at www.classiccarsofsarasota.com the leader in SW Florida in collectible and rare exotic cars and trucks world wide.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door