*GT40 Crate motor -
*Explorer intake swap (larger)
*New Chrome Pony wheels
*New Jasper Transmission ($2,428.44) under warranty
*All new A/C with R134A conversion
*Aluminized dual exhaust (hangers being moved after photos taken)
*New brakes, rotors, calipers, drums and lines
*New fuel tank, fuel pump and fuel lines
*New headlights and marker lights
*New door sill rubbers
*One new tail light, other in great condition
*Upgraded stereo - just lost power to radio and need to have it looked it.
*Power door locks -not working
Mimosa Yellow paint. All glass removed when painting this car. Exterior, door jams engine bay all sprayed together. Shows nicer in person than in photos. Fresh oil change and new oil filter.
If you are looking for a fun notchback Mustang than this is the car you want.
Showdown Motors Inc. 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door