702 N 1st St.
Greene , IA
This Car has been a 8 year restoration that has not yet found the time to be fiinished. 351 V8 4bb engine has been rebuilt ford 9 inch rebuilt Autmomatic tranmssion has also been rebuilt. All new suspension brakes chrome paint wiring. That is were i am with it right now. The glass and headliner is going to go back in in a couple of weeks. Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door