Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1971 Mercedes-Benz 280SE 3.5 Cabriolet out of 49 Year Ownership This 1971 Mercedes-Benz 280SE 3.5 Cabriolet has been under the same ownership since 1972. Burgundy with tan leather interior. The car runs and drives well and is very presentable overall. A good driver quality example that would benefit from minor cosmetics. Never restored but always kept as a driver. The older respray is showing its age at this point but the chrome still shines nicely. The interior is good and very usable as it is. One of the eras greatest grand tourers, this extremely desirable and highly collectible classic Mercedes-Benz has a lot of potential and is ready to be enjoyed by its next loving owner.Mechanically SoundA Very Presentable Driver An extremely sought-after and highly collectible open Mercedes-BenzPrice: $229,500 Firm
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door