Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.Just Reduced
This 1932 Ford Roadster is total show quality with Harwood Composite Body and Dan Fink Grill. Powered by a 396 Big Block motor built by Cub Barnett, hand built headers with cut outs, and backed by a 700R4 automatic transmission with over drive, this heavenly hot rod is simply a blast to drive, and to see and be seen. Everything on this spectacular show machine is either polished or chromed throughout, inside, outside, and under. Strange 9 inch Ford rear end with polished hair pins, and Wilwood brakes to stop as quick as she starts. Sid Chavers custom leather interior with Sid Chavers bop top give her just the look you want and with a 1940 Ford style leather covered banjo wheel with AutoMeter gauges and billet gauge cluster, there is nothing missing but you. Offered at $69,500 OBO, you’ll be rolling in style in no time.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1962 Chevy Bel Air Real Bubble Top LS3 6-Speed WOW
1949 Chevy Tin Woodie Spectacular Show Stopper WOW
2006 Cadillac XLR-V SHOWROOM COND 20K Miles
1969 Chevy Nova SS L78 #s Match Rotis Resto 68K Mi
1935 Chevy 2 Dr Sedan Sweet Street Rod Steel Body
1970 Plymouth CUDA Showroom Rotis Restoration
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door