A 1962 Buick Special Convertible white exterior with thin red pin stripping, the interior is red with burgundy dash and door accents. Completely restored! It has a FireBall V-6 engine with two speed Automatic. The car has 73,000 miles on it but the engine has been rebuild and has less than 10,000 miles on it. For most of the cars life it has been stored in heat garages as a show car. The owners before me rebuild most of the car. It has new chrome bumpers, new exterior paint job, new interior redone, new convertible roof and the rebuild engine. Since I had the car I put on: new brake wheel cylinders, new battery, new muffler, new water pump, carpet mats, new Tonneau cover. The upgrades were so I could use it for car shows, cruising, and auto show like "Back to the Brick" promotional tours. I win a 3 feet trophy last year at large local car show. With the wire wheel covers the car show very well. The car is great to drive and to take to shows. In the past 3 years I have put 4,000 miles on the car. It has power steering and a power roof. Besides the car included are 2 large Buick manuals and many original owner manuals. There is also a heavy vintage cloth shipping and storage cover that was used to ship the car to the dealer in 1962 that goes with the car. The car was made in Flint, Michigan and only 2,858 convertibles were built. The VIN # is AI 1595606. I lost my storage garage next door so have to sell the car.No visible rust showing. Has up graded current brighter 4 head lights. Car drives very will on the highway and in town.Glass is good all around.The car is closer to a Hagerty #2 excellent rating. Only needs some extra detailing work here and there.People like to look at it where ever I go with it.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door