Arizona Classic Car Sales
2010 W. Parkside Ln. #130
Arizona Classic Car Sales is thrilled to offer this stunning 1948 Ford Sedan that has had a complete frame off restoration. This is an ALL STEEL / RUST FREE Arizona car and is equipped with a new 350ci GM engine, GM Turbo 350 automatic transmission, Vintage air, Disc brakes, Aluminum wheels, Custom gauges, CD radio, All new front end components, AND MORE..!! This Sedan runs & drives like a dream and needs nothing..!! Very reliable and easy to drive. Please don't hesitate to call or text anytime..!! 602-513-3298
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door