Crown Concepts LLC
3930 W. Costco Drive
This is one beautiful restored SS396 El Camino, and is available now at Crown Concepts, Tucson, AZ! Repainted to the original Autumn Gold with Black SS Stripes, it is a stand up Classic. Everything about this Hot Rod is clean, stock looking, to include power windows! And with all the documentation, you will have answers to all your questions.
This is the original L34 396/350 HP V-8, now backed by an upgraded 700R4 automatic transmission, making its drive-ability awesome.
And now it has a new 4-barrel Quadrajet #750 on it, electronic distributor, so the starts are great, the ride is smooth, and this big block will perform if you want to show off....just a little.
Coming out of the Leeds Plant in Kansas City, Missouri, with the distinctive "L" on it, and a build sheet that shows the RPO Z25 Code, you have a true Super Sport! And the previous owner, since 2015, has done an extensive amount of quality improvements, and we have that list available for all interested parties. And the Build Sheet is available as well.
And the best part, it is priced to sell quickly, allowing you to have a desirable daily driver, weekend car show piece, and all that goes with owning a True Classic of the 70's, built by Chevrolet. Call today for your appointment! 1-520-900-7586 is the number and Crown Concepts is excited about this special find.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door