American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1985 CHEVROLET C-10 SILVERADO PICKUP This is a 1985 Chevrolet C-10 Silverado step side that has been subtly customized resulting in a great looking and stout performing pick up. Powered by a 454ci V-8 topped with an Edelbrock Performer intake and 4bbl carburetor and automatic transmission. The interior is upgraded with a new custom ultra leather seating, door panels and new headliner as well as a Delco stereo featuring AM/FM/CD player. Power steering, power windows, power door locks and tilt steering column also featured. The subtle lowering and polished aluminum wheels and bright chrome trims set off the glistening black paint. The rear bed features custom taillights, smooth tailgate and smoothed fenders. A classic cruiser that would give you many miles of fun. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door