Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Stunning 1958 Aston Martin DB2/4 MKIII with Matching Numbers: 1 of Just 83 DB2/4 MKIIIs Built in Left-Hand DriveOnly 83 DB2/4 MKIIIs were built in left hand drive configuration, so its not only a spectacularly beautiful car, but an exceedingly rare and collectible one as well. Green with tan leather interior and retaining its original matching numbers engine. The Aston starts right up and runs strong and smooth. It drives excellent and sounds amazing. The MKIII was the first Aston to feature the sensuously shaped grille which was used on virtually every Aston that appeared thereafter. This wonderful example was sold new in Los Angeles in January of 1959 by Hornburg on Sunset Boulevard, the Aston distributor for the west coast. There is copious documentation verifying the ownership and service history of the car, mileage is original at 88k. Previously owned by a fastidious private collector who exercised his cars regularly and serviced them to perfection, and this great Aston is no exception. The car features chrome wire wheels, a factory option, all original tools and all factory manuals. Offered with its Heritage Certificate and Build Sheet. Ready for spirited touring.Retains its original matching numbers engineOne of 83 DB2/4 MKIIIs built in Left-Hand DriveChrome wire wheels, original tools, and factory manuals Offered with Heritage Certificate and Build Sheet An extremely rare and collectible Aston MartinOut of loving and caring ownership A strong driver in beautiful condition throughout$289,500 Firm
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door