Hanksters Hot Rods
2907 Rt 119 Hwy S.
Homer City, PA
Homer City, PA
CLICK DIRECTLY ABOVE FOR MORE PHOTOS AND A VIDEO OF THIS VEHICLE !! THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN OUR PA. SHOWROOM, FREE SHIPPING AND 1 YEAR WARRANTY !!Air Conditioning. Power Brakes. Power Steering. 10.2mm Pro Comp Wires. 160mph Speedometer. 17 Inch Wheels. 3.73 Gear Ratio. Aluminum Heads. Aluminum Pulleys. Aluminum Radiator. Autometer White Faced Gauges. Billet Distributor. Black Carpeting. Black Dash. Black Door Panels. Black Headliner. Black Hockey Stripes. Black Houndstooth Interior. Black Vinyl Top. Boyd Coddington Aluminum Wheels. Bright Rocker Moldings. Bright Wheel Lip Moldings. Bright Window Trim. Center Console. Chrome AC Compressor. Chrome Brake Booster. Chrome Front and Rear Bumpers. Chrome Master Cylinder. Chrome Oil Pan. Chrome Valve Covers. Driver and Passenger Side Mirrors. Edelbrock 4 Barrel Carburetor. Electric Cooling Fan. Frame Connectors. Front and Rear Sway Bars. Front Bucket Seats. Front Disc Brakes. Front Tires: 225/45/17. GM 12-Bolt Rear End. Jegs 5 Speed Manual Shifter. Mechanical Fuel Pump. Polished Aluminum Intake. POSI Rear End. Real RS. Rear Bench Seat. Rear Drum Brakes. Rear Tires: 255/45/17. Rear Trunk Spoiler. Red Exterior. Security System. Shorty Style Headers. Speakers in Package Tray. Steel 2 inch cowl induction hood. Stock Coil. Street Fire Multi Spark Ignition Box. Tremec 5-Speed Manual Transmission. Visit Hanksters online at www.Hanksters.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 724-471-2975 for PA or 386-944-9219 for FL to schedule your visit today. Note: FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY IS ONLY ON SELECT VEHICLES AT THE FULL RETAIL PRICE FREE SHIPPING IS ONLY IN THE CONTIGUOUS US ..
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door