American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1957 CHEVROLET 2 DOOR POST *** PRICE REDUCED*** Professionally built quality 1957 Chevrolet post. Finished in glistening gloss black exterior with complimenting black interior. Great performance, impressive look, strong mechanically, drives great. 383 ci Small Block 8.71 BDS Blower Dual 650 Holley Carburetors Turbo 350 Transmission Wilwood Disc Brakes American Racing 17x7 front, 15x14 rear with Champion bead lock Built by Laronis Motorsports Built chassis with coil over rear suspension Optima battery with Eddie Motorsports trunk mount Recently serviced $59,900.00 obo GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door