Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Highly Original 1964 Porsche 356C Cabriolet:Excellent Driver with Factory Hardtop, Owners Manual, and Tools This 1964 Porsche 356C Cabriolet with Factory Hardtop is a lovely original weekend driver that's been under the same ownership since 1976. An original Ivory with black car. A very presentable driver quality example with a strong running 912 engine installed. The previous owner was a retired pilot who loved and cherished the car for the last 44 years. Original interior with only carpets replaced back in the mid-1980's. The car was also resprayed in its original color around that time. Mechanically excellent, the Porsche starts right up and drives beautifully. An incredibly honest car overall that was clearly always kept up and enjoyed throughout its life. Offered with owners manual and tools. With many club and tour events to participate in each year, this sharp 356C Cabriolet should give the new owner much joy. Just out of 44 Year OwnershipOffered with Factory Hardtop, Owners Manual, and ToolsA Largely Original ExampleRetired Pilot Owned Since 1976 A Very Presentable and Strong Driver Price: $109,500
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door