200 E Cypress St
Rare Standard Oil truck, produced post World War II Featured in the Brea Centennial Parade One ton stake bed Original 230 CI 6-cylinder engine New single barrel Carter carburetor Converted to 12-volt electrical system Electric fuel pump Original 3-speed manual transmission Original Green paint and reupholstered Black interior New trim New hinges on cargo bed and stake sides New exterior lights
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door