*European-inspired, rear-engine, rear-wheel-drive, four-seat convertible
*Final year of first-generation production, benefitting from more powerful engine and improved suspension
*164 cubic-inch flat six-cylinder engine mated to four-speed manual transmission
*Left the factory finished in Paloma Red over black vinyl
*Manually operated soft top
*Monza 900 models feature wider rocker panel moldings, front fender-mounted insignia, full wheel covers, and trim molding along the wheel arches
*Interior features include bucket seats, push button radio, rear armrests, and front lap belts
*Exterior paint has some flaws in pictures. Deck lid over trunk has typically Corvair checking we see a lot from heat corvair engine.
Showdown motors Inc.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door